Sunday 29 May 2016

Oh! Was that a dream..?

Oh! Was that a dream..?
I remember, I was on my bed
My teddy on my right
And a pillow on my left..
But I woke somewhere
I don’t know where…
Trees touch the sky
Grass is so high
Mounts look like huge rocks
Everything here shocks..
I was moving forward
Some chuckling I heard..
 It was like something coming closer
I hid behind the huge bush as I felt danger..
I saw it coming
It was big,
It has white fur
Shining in sunlight..
It looked like I saw it somewhere..
It was something I know..
It was coming closer
Much closer, that I can hear its breathe..
I felt something touch my back
“Oh nooo!!!” it was back of me..
I figured out while running that it was a cat..
A HUGE CAT!!!!
It was a lot faster than me..
It made me run through that place around three times
It gave me clear vision that,
I am in my garden..
I know every inch of this place..
Everything here, now, is very big..
Big ants, big bees,
Big pebbles, big daisies…
White furry cat was no other
But my pet..
I was still confused till I realized
That I have become smaller
Very little to this big world..
I thought I escaped my pet
But how could a cat leave its prey??
She attacked me
Her paw was on my chest
And so I fell unconscious…
And when I woke up I found myself in my bed,
Between my teddy and a pillow…

No comments:

Post a Comment