Friday 29 July 2016

Who are you?

Who are you?
Lights and lights
Everywhere its bright..
No sun and no moon
No colors, it’s only white…
Nowhere the darks
Nowhere the shadows
Everywhere the sparks
Nowhere the sorrows…
Thought am alone
Don’t know where I have gone
It’s a place where lights have grown
Might nobody have known…
It’s a dream I know
I always visit this place which always glow
A place of whites and snow
What’s here I don’t know…
On finishing my exploring
Someone I always see
Shudders in my spine always it does bring
Brighter white in all whites always come to me..
Softly it touches and takes my hand
Pulling me over it takes me forward
To a door
Door, don’t know where it opens
I always end up without opening it
And that brighter one,
Might be someone who wants me to come with
 gets away from me..
I just only wanna know
Who are you?
What are you?
Where do you wanna take me?

1 comment: