Wednesday 25 May 2016

She will never come back

She will never come back
Summer it is..
Sunstar is burning like he wants to burn the whole universe..
Ground is burning like a pan is on flame..
Everything’s got heated up..
Even my brain..
I was thinking to rest
An irritating bird on our tree
Vanished my peace..
No matter how hard I try throwing it out
He will come and sit on a branch
Continuing his scream..
   Long time passed
I see him every day on our tree
But now I don’t get irritated to his scream..
It feels like he is calling his soul mate
It feels like he wants someone to answer his scream..
He cries all along the day..
From sun to the stars
To everything
He cries out loud…
Its winter now..
Everything’s got chilled up..
Even my veins..
I still see him sitting on the same tree
Shouting for his mate…
No matter what the atmosphere speaks..
No matter it burns, rains or freezes him
He never stops calling her..
Days and months passed away
There, he always did stay..
May this little creature understand
It doesn’t matter how long he cry
She will never come back..

No comments:

Post a Comment