Monday 18 January 2016

U didn’t even say GOOD BYE

U didn’t even say GOOD BYE
So finally..
This is what you have decided
How so easily you could do that??
Every day you would at least greet me meow...
 But now you are not even to be seen..
What has happened to you??
Where are you??
You may not miss me
But I miss you…
How so easily you could leave me??
Once you loved me
The whole day you use to sleep in my lap..
You loved licking my nose..
You loved waking me up early in the morning..
You enjoyed playing with hangings hanged to my dresses..
Do you remember these all??
Do you remember how I loved feeding you???
Do you at least remember how you used to meow
When I called your lovely name??
How you could be so hard??
I even do not know when the last time I saw you was
You turned everything into misery…
But the most hurting part is that..
You didn’t even say GOOD BYE
You just left me….

No comments:

Post a Comment