Thursday 19 May 2016

Think of it friends

Think of it friends
Am sick..
So I didn’t left for college..
Weather is good today
I thought to go for a walk
I put on my jacket and started going away..
Few blocks I passed
I saw poor parents discussing future of their lad
They were worrying for the fees they need to pay…
I passed them and came to the end of street..
There was a park..
Thought I can have some fun there
So I went in…
There was a wooden bench beside the fern
I found it best to relax..
I sat there for while..
Then I saw him,
Son of those poor parents,
Hanging out with his friends..
He was supposed to be at college
But he was founded in a park..
He was happy but I thought of his parents’ sad faces..
He was enjoying but there was a tear in their eyes..
He was free from all worries but they were worried of him..
The efforts which his parents made to educate him
He was putting it all in hanging out with friends..
I left the park and started back to home..
Only thing my mind was thinking that..
Friends, our parents are our gods
Every effort they are making is for us
We can never repay their debt of gratitude
All we can do is make them happy..
This isn’t the way we should treat them
We shouldn’t cheat them…
Every drop that falls from their eye
Is made of all the love they give us
We must value their efforts..
For these temporary feelings and enjoyment we spoiling our whole life..
Thinking this I reached home
Jumped on the bed
And fell asleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment