Monday 8 June 2015

I think you’re my mom…??

I think you’re my mom…??
My day starts and ends with you…
I love you from the bottom of my heart..
The first time I saw you
My sight was just not even thinking to move from you
You are a gift to me..
A gift from the god’s gift
A gift from mom…
You were exchanged for some bucks
But for me you were exchanged with my grief…
My eyes don’t even get closed unless my lips touch your fur
My day doesn’t start until I find you in my arms..
You sometimes become my friend sometimes my soul
You are the loveliest thing as whole…
I would never had met you if you were not gifted to me
First I thought you were just a teddy
But now I got, you have mom within
I sleep in your lap just like I sleep in my mother’s
You grasp me slowly like my mother does..
When I come near you,
I feel only to be near my mom…
I finally realized that mom gifted me herself in your form..

1 comment: