Friday 11 December 2015

..College..?

..College..?
It’s my first day…
Am fourteen, little younger than my mates...
As I entered, I saw them all
They were many and it was confusing to remember their identities
I opted the last bench and was afraid of the crowd in front...
 Then I felt like I was fighting in a battle
It was very difficult for me to control yawning in the eco class
And I lost the battle
I slept as never before
The lecture was like a lullaby
The best lullaby in the world
Which could make any person sleep…
Then the period bell helped me win the lost battle...
I woke from the dreams and entered in the real dream
That it’s time to turn back to home…
That’s my first day at college…
But today, when it’s time to farewell,
Those identities had got a relation
That crowd has become my world
Those lectures had become a part of day
Those period bells had become the reminders,
Saying the time is coming to be apart..
Day by day our bonds have strengthen
Going to the college was really like entering dream
Where everything possessed
It was really fun to combine studies with friends
Than to turn pages in the locked room...
I never thought this way an institution could matter me
I could be the only person who loves the college…
But now afraid, we are going to be apart…

No comments:

Post a Comment