Thursday 9 June 2016

Aquarium?

Aquarium?
“Ooooooow…”
“Ouch!”
I fell down…
I stepped on a pebble,
I slipped
Oops! Am under water..
Am breathing, I don’t know how..
It’s beautiful and clean
So beautiful coral
So beautiful reef
And so the beautiful fish..
“Fish!?”
“Oh no, it’s coming to me!!”
I saw some box shaped structure away from here
I thought it best to hide in..
It looked like old treasure box
I opened it, found a lot of treasure in it..
But no use,
I need to get out of this to use my treasure..
So I left it..
“Hello, May I help you?”
Someone told me, I thought someone else is also underwater…
I turned happily to greet..
But for my surprise nobody was there..
I saw fish coming to me..
 “afraid?”
She asked me..
“Hmm, a little”
“Worry not, I will not hurt you, friend.”
“Thanks”
It’s the fish who spoke to me..
She took me for the ride of the ocean..
She showed me her home
Her toys, everything..
She showed me some people too..
“What? People?”
I asked her..
“Oh friend, don’t you know you are in an aquarium?
Don’t you see am a single fish here?”
“Oh no!”
“I am in an aquarium!”
“Somebody get me out of here!”

No comments:

Post a Comment