Tuesday 2 February 2016

Am I dead?

Am I dead?
It happened this way that..
I was flying in the sky
Seen by none…
I was walking through the walls
Touched by none…
I was talking to everyone
Answered by none…
I was seeing everyone
But none even looked at me…
Everything happening with me was a mystery
Everybody seem to be there
But none for me..
They were all sitting together
But none joined me…
I felt as if they were all betraying me
 But then, I saw, there was someone sleeping in middle of them all
I surprised how silly that person could be who was sleeping in such a discussion
I took my step forward to look at what was happening
And, for my surprise, I was sleeping there…
Then I realized whatever was happening to me
Was everything that happens to a soul when it leaves its body.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment