Monday 15 February 2016

My Dream Land

My Dream Land

As I close my eyes
A fairy grasps my hand
And takes me to the place
Where everything is magical
Where tiny fairies with sparkling wings fly
Where little fireflies give the light
Where Lovely birds add tune to the lyrics of life
And where..
The world is free from disputes
Free from wars
Free from flaws and misery
It is the land where relations are not bound with money
Where love is the currency
Where care is the product
Where friendship is life…
It is the place where happiness blossoms
It is the place where peace resides…
..
Cute little fairies sit beside me
And sing their best melodies
My friends, cute angels come and play with me…
I love sitting at the lake
Waving hand in water in the cold breeze
And talking to the colorful fishes...
Then, beautiful flowers turn into crown
Little branches put that crown over my head
It is the place where I am a princess
And my jungle mates love me…
This is my dream land
My place of dreams
My world I imagine
My world I dream to live in….
But when I wake up
I find me alone in the dark where there are no fairies, no fireflies
No melodies, no birds, no joy...
I just lie down in bed 
Dreaming the same dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment